Our office provides the following passport forms:

DS-11 - Application for a U.S. Passport
DS-64 - Statement Regarding a Lost or Stolen Passport
DS-71 - Affidavit of Identifying Witness
DS-82 - U.S. Passport Renewal Application
DS-3053 - Statement of Consent or Special Circumstances: Issuance of a Passport to a Minor under Age 16
DS-4085 - Application for Additional Visa Pages
DS-5504 - Application for a U.S. Passport (Amendment)

Please note that the normal process time for a U.S. Passport is approximately 6 weeks.

When applying for a U.S. Passport in our office, you will need to provide the following:

1. Completed DS-11 Passport Application in BLACK INK ONLY, no whiteout or mark outs.
2. Photo ID (Driver's License or previous Passport Book)
3. Birth Certificate with seal issued by Health Department and (1) photocopy of Birth Certificate from Health Department.
4. One Passport photo (See Photo Requirements at website listed below)
5. Check or Money Order made out to U.S. Department of State (per app). Passport Book Fees: Adult - $110.00 (16yrs <)/Child - $80.00 (15yrs >), Passport Card Fees: Adult - $30.00 (16yrs<)/Child - $15.00 (15yrs >).
6. $25.00 Cash or Money Order for Clerk's Processing Fee (per app)
7. Expedite service is available and has an approximate process time of 2-3 weeks.
8. The expedite fee for a passport book is $75.45. The expedite fee for a passport card is $80.66. Both these rates are effective 1/23/2017. Please include this fee in the same check with the passport book or passport card fee payable to the U.S. Department of State.
9. When expediting a U.S. Passport, you will be required to pay postage in the amount of $23.75(Effective 1/23/2017). This is payable to the Shelby County Clerk and is accepted by Cash or Money Order.

Please note that when applying for a passport in the Clerk's Office, the passport process must be started by 3:30 p.m. This means that the passport application must be completed and ready for Clerk's review by this time. If you are applying for a passport for a minor child under 16 years old, the child plus both parents are required to appear at the Clerk's Office for the application to be processed. If the minor child is 16 years or older, then the child plus (1) parent must be present. Parents must show a photo ID. Also, if the minor child is 16 years or older, a photo ID is not required, but recommended.

For further information regarding passports or to begin the application process online, please use "Links of Interest" and select "U.S. Department of State - Passports".